Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Baby Turned ONE!!

My M&M (Emma) is a whole year old...I can't believe it. It really seems like I was just dying to be done being pregnant I blink and here we are...my cubby boo is walking and shoveling cake in her face................
The M&M cake for her nickname.
Sorry if you don't want to see a gazzillon pictures of the birthday girl but she is just way to stinking cute.


She had to touch it. It was too tempting....
YUMM!!!

Daddy's little girl
Her best buddy Ruby...who knows what they are talking about??
My cute little present...
It's a party!!
Kylie informed us that this is the best day of her life...(I think that might change when her birthday comes ;) .)

We had a great time thanks Grandma Sue and Grandpa, Granny Ann and Papa John, Nana and Pops and Ashley and Family for the presents!

3 comments:

Ash said...

Your pictures look really good! It helps when you have really cute kids of course. Happy Birthday Emma, Happy Anniversary to you guys, and Happy Mother's Day. Lots of Happys.

Chelseanator said...

Your baby is soo adorable! I love her chubby cheeks and pigtails! She is such a cutie for sure. I can't believe she is one either, wow, how times flies. I absolutly LOVE that CAKE!! That was very creative and so cute-I wanted a bit too :] Happy everything to you guys too this month!

Love, chelsea

Kristi said...

It's easy to tell that your kids are siblings. They look so much alike. I know what you mean about them growing up so fast. It seems like I was just pregnant as well!